In the ever-evolving world of esports, CS2 has emerged as a game-changer. With its recent updates, many players are eager to dive into the action. However, the burning question remains: How can one become eligible for the CS2 limited test? Let’s break it down step by step.
CS2 has recently rolled out several pivotal changes, including the introduction of CS Rating, MR12, and CSTV. The game developers have shown a keen interest in expanding the player base for the limited test, making it imperative for players to understand the eligibility criteria.
How to Check Your CS2 Access
- Initial Check: Launch your CSGO game. If you’re greeted with a pop-up notification inviting you to the CS2 limited test, you’re in luck! Accept the invitation, update your game, and you’re set to explore CS2.
- Verifying Game Files: Didn’t get the pop-up? Don’t fret. Some players have found success by verifying the integrity of their game files. It’s worth a shot!
- Boosting Eligibility: If the above steps don’t yield results, there are specific criteria you can meet to enhance your chances.
CS2 Eligibility Criteria
- Most players have the Prime Status. If not, it’s available for purchase in-game at $14.99.
- Long hiatus from the game? Your skill group might be inactive. To be in the running for CS2, you need an active rank. Dive into a competitive match, secure a win, and you might just get closer to that CS2 access.
- Most importantly, you have to make sure that you’re gaming from a region where the CS2 limited test is accessible. However, the exact regions haven’t been mentioned.