Free Fire pushed a new patch last month which was titled ‘Project Cobra’ and as a result, events surrounding this theme were launched. The main event was known as ‘Project Cobra’ and under it, several minigames were arranged. One of them is known as ‘Cobra Go’ and it is a simple event that offers an entire outfit as the ultimate reward.
Garena is well known to introduce some good events in Free Fire in the past and the same trend has been followed since then. Though this event is not a massive collaboration or partnership event but has its own special importance. It gives away free skins and here is how to get them.
The Cobra Go event is an interactive event where players need to play a sufficient amount of matches to earn the die rolls and keep on rolling until they unlock special coupons. These coupons are termed Cobra Tokens and can be used to unlock such rewards.
How to get Tokens in Free Fire Cobra Go Event
It is fairly simple to get these tokens but remember that for unlocking the entire set, lots of tokens are needed so you need to play the game regularly and earn enough rolls for unlocking these tokens. Here is how to collect them.
- Play BR games in Free Fire and keep an eye while looting. Collect the dice wherever you find them.
- After collecting enough of them, go to the ‘Cobra Go’ event from the Calendar section and click on Roll.
- With each roll, your character advances and unlocks more and more Cobra tokens.
- Repeat this process to get the required number of tokens to unlock the outfit.
The prizes could be gained by exchanging them with the Cobra Tokens. The amount of tokens required for each item is as follows:
- Cobra Sidekick Jacket – 80 Tokens
- Cobra Sidekick Pants – 60 Tokens
- Cobra Sidekick Shoes – 40 Tokens
- Slither Skateboard – 30 Tokens
- Weapon Royale Voucher – 10 Tokens
This event ends on 7th March so make sure to complete all the tasks and gain the outfit before time runs out.