Riot Games have started to offer the community gift codes for their first-person tactical shooter Valorant. You can redeem these Valorant codes once you log in to your Valorant client.
Currently, they are being made available on United States’ Amazon.com website. Codes purchased in the USA can only be redeemed in both United States alongside In Canada as well.
Riot on their website has given a disclaimer about these codes being region-locked and won’t be redeemable in other regions apart from the USA & Canada.
While getting the same, make sure you get your gift codes from Riot-Authorized sellers and not from any third-party providers.
Upon your purchase, you’re advised to save the digital copy of your customer receipt which may act as a type of verification upon any error that might occur during the redemption of the same.
How to redeem player card in Valorant?
- Go to https://redeem.playvalorant.com/
- Log in to your account
- Enter the code YTILAUD to get the Duality Valorant Player Card.
How can you redeem codes in VALORANT?
- Login into the VALORANT game client
- Click on the VALORANT icon located to the right of the Store tab
- Select Prepaid Cards & Codes
- Input the code provided for your card
- Press Submit
- Enjoy your VALORANT points