Sony’s already moved on from their Black Friday PlayStation store sales as their End of Year Deals promotion is now live until December 22 and includes several PS4 and PS5 games like Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, Marvel’s Spider-Man, Judgment, Wreckfest PS5, Watch Dogs: Legion, and more.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition (PS4) is 50% off on the PlayStation Store, and is only $19.99/£17.49 while Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla is 60% off and costs $23.99/£29.99. Other titles such as Persona 5 Royal Deluxe Edition is 65% off at $24.49/£19.24 and Bloodborne: Complete Edition Bundle has a 50% discount at $17.49/£14.99 (Game of the Year Edition in some regions).
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition PS4™ & PS5™
- Code Vein – Deluxe Edition
- God of War
- HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED™ – Collectors Edition
- Jurassic World Evolution
- Little Nightmares II Deluxe Edition PS4 & PS5
- Need for Speed Heat: Standard Edition
- Resident Evil – Raccoon City Edition Bundle (includes RE2 & RE3)
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon Hero Edition PS4 & PS5
If you’re looking to grab any particular game during the End of the Year Deal Sale, you can check out the entire list of games on sale on the PlayStation blog.
Recommended | PlayStation Plus December 2021 Free PS4/PS5 Games Leaked