Any Netflix user with a valid active subscription can easily access these games without any extra payments or fees. Moreover, these games are also devoid of any in-app purchases or advertisements, making Netflix games a great choice for casual and hardcore gamers alike.
The games that are currently available on the platform include titles like Stranger Things 3: The Game, Stranger Things: 1984, Card Blast, Shooting Hoops, and Teeter Up. Here’s how you can try out these Netflix games right away on your Android or iOS device.
How to Play Netflix Games on Android/iOS
- Launch the Netflix app
- Log into your account with an active subscription
- Navigate to the ‘Games’ tab on the bottom of your screen. If you’re playing on a tablet, you have to scroll through the drop-down menu to find it.
- Select the game you want to play and tap on ‘Get Game’
- Wait till the game is downloaded from the app store
- Once the game is downloaded, log in to your Netflix account and start playing
Keep in mind that the games aren’t accessible on kids’ profiles. Some of these games also don’t require an active internet connection to play, so they’ll be easy on your mobile data.
While the current range of games available on Netflix seem to be very limited, the company plans to introduce many more titles to their collection in the near future.