PUBG Mobile recently released a new beta version of their game. This new version is patch 2.4 and includes a lot of new additions that will come to PUBG Mobile in the upcoming seasonal update. Here is all you need to know about it.
PUBG Mobile pushes regular updates on their beta servers. These updates are accessible for a selected few as the developers test their new features in the beta version. Players with an invitation can download the beta version and play the game.
Here are the changes that you can expect in the next PUBG Mobile update:
New Gameplay and Items:
- Back For Honor: After getting eliminated and recalled by a teammate, players can issue a revenge mission. If the original eliminator accepts, they become a target and their approximate location gets revealed to the revenge seeker. Revenge seekers can get rewards by eliminating their target within the time limit to complete the mission. Otherwise, the targeted player obtains the rewards.
- Dancing Lion: Lion dance themed two-person vehicle. Fast and agile with the ability to jump and dash. It can be stored in the Backpack and used without limit.
- Grappling Hook: Fire a grappling hook at a target to pull yourself towards it.
- Martial Arts Arena: Many Martial Arts Arenas will appear in the game, half of which will be open to players at all times. However, the rest will remain locked. Only at the end of the countdown will they be made available. Dancing Lion can only be obtained from the Crates found in the middle of the Martial Arts Arena.
Metro Royale Updates:
- Added 1 new map that is divided into Basic Mode and Advanced Mode. This map will provide even more supplies to players.
- Added new Ziplines and Stairs to help players move about quickly.
- Added new NPC (non-player character) enemies and bosses to provide a new PVE (Player versus environment) experience.
- Added 4 new sellable items (Biological Sample, Processor (GPU), Gold Piles, Lens). They will only be spawned on the new map.
- Increased advanced armor’s resistance to explosive damage.
- Increased Basic Inventory Capacity increased to 30.
Also Read | Garena Free Fire redeem codes (December 2022)