Shadow Tracker Exotic pistol is introduced in Fortnite as part of Season 5, Chapter 2. Like every exotic weapon, it is super rare and only tradable for gold bars.
Gold bars are freshly introduced as a parallel currency for in-game items involving five exotic weapons to splash the Gold on. Every exotic weapon comes at a cost of 1,225 Gold bars.
How to get the Shadow Tracker Exotic pistol in Fortnite:
- Make your way to Dirty Docks.
- Go into the building on the far end of the map.
- Find the NPC who goes by the name Reese.
- Interact with her and look through what she has to offer.
- Hover over the Shadow Tracker pistol and select it.
Make sure you have enough gold to trade for the guns, but given the odds, you are better off looking for other guns to win a game of Fortnite. These guns are not always as effective as the hard work you must put in to get it, but if it works for you then it’s worth the effort.