Activision, the developer of the first-person shooter video game franchise “Call of Duty” has announced the launch of pre-registration for their upcoming COD: Warzone Mobile on the Google Play Store. The publisher will reveal more details through their official livestream franchise event, which is scheduled to start at 10 PM IST onwards.
Call of Duty is one of the most loved and oldest franchise games which was launched in 2003 based on World War II. Besides the introduction and reveal of the COD: Warzone Mobile, the publisher will share more information about Modern Warfare II and the future of Call of Duty: Warzone.
How to Pre-register for COD: Warzone Mobile?
Interested players will get the opportunity to pre-register for the game in advance. Presently, the option is only available for android device users. Below are the mentioned steps to easily pre-register the game.
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device and search for Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile through the search bar.
- Click on the game from the list of options. Now the screen will be opened with the game information
- Now press the green button “Pre-registration”.
- After clicking on the button, a box will open on your screen showing the options “Got it” and “Install when available.”
- To download the game automatically after launch, click on the “Install when available” button, otherwise you can choose to go for “Got it.”
- Users who pre-register will also receive some rewards after the game’s worldwide launch. However, Activision is yet to disclose the release date of Warzone Mobile.
About Call of Duty
Call of Duty is a first-person shooter video game based on id Tech 3, which was released on October 29, 2003. The game was developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision. The game simulates the infantry and combined arms warfare of World War II. The game has multiple franchises such as World War II, Modern Warfare, Black Ops Story, Standalone games, etc.