With Act 2 of Riot’s tactical shooter Valorant nearing its end, fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of the next Valorant act which is set to arrive in the next few days. The introduction of the new act will refresh the ranks of all players, and the current ranks will be locked to the accounts as their Act rank in the game.
What is Valorant Battlepass?
A Battle Pass allows players to progress through tiers and earn certain player cards, player titles, weapon charms, sprays, and weapon skins.
Radianite points earned through the Battle Pass can be used to evolve certain weapon skins and other content types in the game. Radianite points can be obtained through the Battle Pass in every act or purchased directly on through the store.
- If you are spending time playing VALORANT, you should earn XP and progress towards unlocking cosmetic items for your collection.
- People that don’t opt-in to the Premium Battle Pass should still be able to earn the rewards that commemorate their participation during the Battle Pass’ duration. The feeling of “I was there” is something we want everyone to be proud of.
- If you purchase the Premium version of the Battle Pass, you will simply get more rewards. There is no pay to win.
- Quality of rewards takes priority over quantity.
When is Valorant Patch 1.10 (ACT 3) coming?
Riot has already confirmed on multiple Occasions that Valorant Act 3 will arrive on October 13th.
Episode 1 Act 3 will release at the following times on October 13:
- NA/LATAM/BR – 6 AM PDT
- Korea/APAC – 2 PM PDT
- EU – 8 PM PDT.
If you play in North American servers, you’ll be able to queue for your last ranked game this Act till 4:30 AM Pacific Time. Games queued after that will count towards your next Act’s rank.
What’s new in Valorant Patch 1.10 (ACT 3)?
Other than the rank reset, nothing much is confirmed by Riot as of yet on what’s about to happen on the 13th. But don’t worry, Riot has left a number of hints teasing an upcoming agent or a new map (or both).
The first clue left by Riot dates back to September 24th, when the Valorant Twitter account shared a cryptic picture with the caption, “Who’s on the bench?”
The translation turned out to be rather odd,
“A look on the rise
Discovered the place belonged to him”
Players began to suspect that “the rise” could instead be depicted as “Ascent”, the map in Valorant. Interestingly enough, Ascent has a bench in it. “Who’s on the bench,” you ask?
The answer is Tahm Kench, a champion from League of Legends. Judging by Riot’s tweet, there’s a possibility that he can be the next agent coming to Valorant.
The second teaser was tweeted out by Riot just yesterday. “Decode this,” the tweet said, with an attached image of a similar cryptic picture like the last tweet
The translation for the image was different this time.
“Bring a coat, Forget weapon, It is cold over here”
This seems to be pointing towards a potential winter-themed map being added to the game alongside Act 3.
While none of these speculations have been confirmed by Riot themselves, it’s only a matter of time before we find out what the devs have in store for us.
- Top-Ranked Counter-Strike 2 Leaderboard Holder Accused of Getting Boosted By Cheaters
- Online Gaming Companies Face Rs 55,000 Crore Tax Demand From DGGI
- CD Projekt Red Responds to Controversy Over Anti-Russian Content in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty
- Female CSGO Pro Dropped from ESL Impact Team for Racist Remarks
- Best Women Players in EA FC 24