On September 1st, Riot Games introduced a new feature to their competitive shooter Valorant that allowed players to initiate a ‘Remake’ vote if the teams were uneven.
What’s a Remake vote?
If successfully passed before the start of the first round, the Remake vote will entirely cancel the game and queue the present players for another one. The match won’t be counted, which means that players will be sent back to the main menu without any MMR or XP adjustments. The remade games won’t appear in match history either.
How to initiate a Remake vote in Valorant?
A Remake vote can only be initiated when one or more players leave at the start of the game.
- If you find your team in a 4v5 matchup where your teammate has abandoned at round start, launch the vote by typing “/remake” in chat.
- Once done, players will have to vote on whether to pass the vote or not (similar to surrender vote).
- For a remake vote to be successfully passed, the voting must be unanimous.
The player who abandoned the match will still receive a full MMR loss for the game alongside a leaver penalty equivalent to disconnecting from a full match.
Remember, the Remake vote can only be launched if a player abandons before the second round. For instance, the game will still count as a full game if a player disconnects five rounds into the game.
Read More –
- Heroic defeat Gambit to win ESL Pro League 13
- Shroud Explains Why Your KDA in Valorant May Not Matter
- Free Fire Redeem Code: Get Winterlands Loot crate and more for free
- Report: Evil Geniuses to sign MICHU
- RpK to step down after Blast Premier Showdown, Vitality sign Kyojin