After an announcement earlier this month, Rockstar Games have released a trailer for Grand Theft Auto Trilogy: The Definitive Edition which shows off all three bundled games while comparing them with their older versions.
Here’s a list of enhancements as listed by Rockstar Games:
- Updated Control layout (Similar to that of GTAV).
- Improved drive-by controls in San Andreas.
- Updated Radio and Weapon menu.
- Improved minimap and navigation system which lets players set a custom waypoint.
- Mission checkpoint/restarts.
- Social Club Achievements.
The trilogy is being developed by Grove Street Games, formerly known as War Drum Studios, (the studio behind GTA: Chinatown Wars, Max Payne Mobile, and iOS/Android versions of GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, and Bully) and features improved weather, lighting, foliage, and draw distance along with platform-specific features such as NVIDIA DLSS on PC, 4K 60 FPS on PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X, and Gyro aiming on Nintendo Switch.
Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get access to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition day 1 (November 11) while Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition will be playable for PS Now subscribers starting December 7.