Be it any game of some random genre like first-person shooters or Battle Royale, players would go on to customize their weapons or the character with the aesthetic textures available in-game from the market. Sometimes you tend to spend to acquire in-game items while sometimes you don’t. In Free Fire, the cosmetics can make you cut your pockets, real-time. Redeem codes are classic life-saviors for those who won’t even think to invest and would play with their vanilla stuff until an opportunity comes up to grab some free stuff.
Often during live stream events and on their social media branches, the game developer provided the community with free 12 codes which can be further redeemed to get character outfits.
The most latest and trending rewards acquired from the latest batch of codes are the Kelly & Ford characters each with cosmetic attires.
HOW TO USE THE FREE FIRE CODES?
- First, get to Garena’s official website which you can do by clicking here.
- Upon opening Garena’s website, you would be prompted to login into your Free Fire account via Facebook / Google / Huawei / VK.
- Once you have logged in, you would be asked to enter the code and do the same by entering your alphanumeric code earlier provided by Free Fire.
- Hit the Confirm Button. You would be again prompted to press ‘OK’ for further information about the rewards acquired.
- Do check your linked email to get the details about the code you just redeemed and expect the items to be credited into your game account within 24 hours.
Note: Guest accounts would be ineffective if you’re trying to redeem a Free Fire code. If you are getting the codes from a third-party company, do make sure the code belongs to your region of residence as some codes won’t work because they belong to some other province.
Code details and trending item list:
Redeem code: G3MKNDD24G9D
- Ford (Character)
- Kelly (Character)
- 3x Gold box
- Leather Pants (Male)
Validity of the code: April 16 – 22