Have you maxed out your Fortnite Battle Pass? If the answer is no, then there are the Fortnite XP Xtravanganza challenges left even after the 10th week of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4. This is the 4th week of those XP Xtravanganza challenges. On 1st December the Season will be ended. You have to complete all of them within 1st December.
Here is a list of the XP Xtravanganza Week 4 Challenges:
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents
- Hit opponents with Boogie Bombs or Shockwave Grenades
- Catch fish from a motorboat or helicopter
- Maintain full shield and health for 2 minutes in a single match
- Maintain full shield and health for 5 minutes in a single match
- Maintain full shield and health for 8 minutes in a single match
- Deliver Semi Trucks to Stark Industries
- Generate power for Stark Industries by riding zip lines to and from Upstate New York
- Harvest Buses and RVs in native Fortnite locations
- Release Slurp into the atmosphere
- Boogie before oblivion
- Eliminate opponents at Stark Industries, Misty Meadows, or Weeping Woods
The missions are not that hard, however, the Semi Truck delivering mission is kind of tricky. The releasing Slurp into the atmosphere mission was also a bit tough. Do those tasks to max out your Battle Pass. Don’t forget to do those missions within 1st December.
Which mission did you like most? Let us know in the comment section below.