Among us is one of the best casual games to play right now with your friends. Not only it makes you into a mini lawyer to defend your stances, the imposter role is always a tricky one and fun to play around. With this being said, there are many who want to stand out of the crowd by doing something unique. You can buy some skins or pets to do so or simply put a unique enough nickname. One of the best ways to do so is to keep your name entirely blank. Yes, it is possible to do so, just follow these simple steps and you are good to go.
Among us gained its popularity thanks to the streamers who made it so fun to watch. While there are some of the best streamers on Twitch to watch and learn from, the celebrities are also trying their hand on this game. As a result, the game has seen a drastic rise in its player base, rising from bare minimum to 60 million in a short period of time.
Owing to all these factors, you are bound to come across players that may share or closely resemble your nickname. To avoid that and still have a catchy nickname, you can simply put it to blank and let your fellow crewmates be surprised. Here is how to do it:
- Visit the Compart website. to get the Hangul Filler U+3194 Unicode character.
- Copy the character given in quotation (“) marks.
- Open Among Us app and enter the Online mode.
- Now paste the copied character. Although the copied character is pasted, it seems as if the name bar is blank.
- Enter the game and you will see your name is now turned blank.
Following these simple steps, you can surprise your crewmates and friends.
Also Read: 6 Among Us name tricks you should know