According to the a reported by Flickshot.fr, the Polish legend TaZ will lead Kinguin CSGO. The other players on board aren’t hit by fame as much as TaZ, perhaps, the team has the potential.
Wiktor “TaZ” Wojtas, was recently benched by Virtus.pro following the reports of the players having communication issues. The decision plummeted the golden era of a long-standing Polish lineup of legends.
Kinguin CSGO roster
- [flag country=”pl”] Karol ‘rallen’ Rodowicz
- [flag country=”pl”] Mikolaj ‘mouz’ Karolewski
- [flag country=”pl”] Wiktor ‘TaZ’ Wojtas
- [flag country=”pl”] Jacek ‘MINISE’ Jeziak
- [flag country=”pl”] Pawel ‘reatz’ Janczak
The new unconfirmed lineup will be backed by Kinguin, with the two former players of the organization retaining onto it. TaZ had mentioned that he’s feeling motivated than ever after he was ousted from the lineup he once put seeds to grow.
The next in line to move out from Virtus.pro could be NEO as the underperformance continues.