PUBG Mobile’s new update of patch 0.19.0 is set to release on July 7th, 2020. The new update will bring a new map called as “Livik” which will be the newest addition to current maps. This will be the first exclusive map to be released in PUBG Mobile.
Livik will cover an area of 2×2 km in size, which is extremely small as compared to other maps in the game. The map may come under “Playground” section because the lobby will comprise of only 52 players. The developers made this map with an intention to keep the play time to maximum of 15 minutes.
The map is a combination between a dormant volcano in the southern part and snow covered mountains in the northern part. As a result of this, there is a variety of climates in different parts of map.
Here is a short description of various places in the map and what we know about them for now:
- Lupine Felt: It is located in the North-Western part of the map and will have a sea of lupine flowers blossoming in long open fields.
- Reeds: It is located in the central region of the map. It is like a swamp with waist-high reeds. It will be favourite spot for players who like to play that sneaky game like Sanhok.
- Waterfall: It is located in the South-Eastern section of this map. As the name suggests, it will have a two tier multi-step waterfall. You can jump boats over the waterfall.
- Aqueduct: It is located in the South-Western part of the map. It is comprised of ancient runes and there is lot to discover here.
New guns are added to this map exclusively. The famous P90 from mode Team Death-Match is one of those weapons. A new gun MK-12 is introduced which is going to be a DMR weapon and will use 5.56mm ammunition. It will have a standard magazine of 20 bullets and maximum of 30 bullets, it has approximate reload time of 3.2 seconds and will include all the attachments including foregrip, scopes, canted sight, muzzles and magazine. This gun will be exclusively available in this map only.
A new attachment known as Barrel Extender will be available. It is a muzzle attachment and can be used with most of Snipers, Assault Rifles and SMGs. The function of this attachment will be that it can increase the range of weapon but decreases the damage with increasing range.
Monster truck will be added as new vehicle only available in this map. It is going to be humongous in size and has its advantages over normal vehicles available in other modes. The big wheels of this truck are able to climb small obstacles and it is going to be very handy to travel through the mountainous terrain of Livik.
- Super crates will spawn randomly over the map and an extra amount of loot and armor.
- The hot-springs will boost up your character slowly when you stand in the water.
We will update the list as more official information is available. Let us know if you will dive into this map and explore it more.