Mobile Legends allows you to place order or make immediate purchases online. When you want to make a purchase in your comfort, this comes in handy. While you perform transactions on Mobile Legends, it keeps a record of your purchases and orders.
You may want to check or delete your Mobile Legends purchase history for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you want to conceal a one-time purchase so that no one will know about it or check your purchase history to keep a record of your transactions.
Whatever the reason, here will explain all you need to know on how to check, delete or hide your Mobile Legends orders or purchases history. It’s straightforward to delete or hide any or all of your order history if you wish to keep your Mobile Legends transaction activities hidden.
Many consumers want to remove or archive their Mobile Legends purchase history for a variety of reasons. It’s possible that they don’t want a third party to see their Mobile Legends transactions.
Perhaps you want to check or hide an occasional purchase from your history so that it remains a surprise when you finally reveal them, or perhaps you buy something you don’t want others to see when they use your account. Alternatively, you may wish to keep your personal purchases hidden from a third party.
Although Mobile Legends doesn’t show your purchase history directly, you can check all the transactions in a tricky way explained here.
How to Check Mobile Legends Purchase Status
You can check your order on both the desktop and mobile versions of the site.
On a desktop:
To check your order on the desktop website:
1. Go to the Mobile Legends website and log in, if needed.
2. Hover over the Account and Lists tab and click “Order History Reports”
3. Select the report type from the drop-down menu. Fill in the start date, end date, and report name
4. You can also click the drop-down next to orders you placed, and select “My Order” and you’ll see orders completed.
On the mobile app:
You can’t hide order history on the mobile app, but you can check your transaction activities. Here’s how:
1. Open the Mobile Legends app and log in, if needed.
2. Tap the three-line icon to open the menu.
3. Select “My Orders” or Orders.
4. Tap the Filter option and select purchased Items or “Filled Orders”.
As you keep on reading, you’ll discover whether you can truly delete or, better yet, hide your order history.
Can Someone Delete Purchase History on Mobile Legends?
To be honest with you, there is no way to delete your order history permanently. Even if you delete your account, Mobile Legends will keep a record of everything you’ve bought.
You do, however, have a way to come out of this. By archiving your purchases and orders history, you can keep it hidden from others.
How to Hide Purchase History on Mobile Legends
It’s simple to hide or delete any or all of your Mobile Legends purchase history if you wish to keep your Mobile Legends activity hidden.
If you are using a desktop or the mobile app, here’s how to hide your Mobile Legends order history.
Hide Mobile Legends Purchase History on Desktop
- Log in to your Mobile Legends account by going to the Mobile Legends website in your browser.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, select My Orders.
- You’ll find a list of the items you’ve ordered in the last three months here. After you’ve located the order you want to hide or remove, click View Order Details.
- To hide it, click Archive Purchase. Note that you’ll still be able to see them in your account’s Archived Purchase area.
- If the item you’re looking for isn’t available for your selected months, modify the setting to show orders from a different time period.
How to Delete/Hide Purchase History on Mobile Legends App
- Log into the Mobile Legends app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Scroll to Your Orders and find the item you wish to hide.
- To hide it, tap “View Order Details” and then Archive Order.
Remember that none of the orders you hide from your account will be completely deleted. You may still see them by going to your account page and selecting Ordering and Preferences and Archived Orders from the menu.
By selecting the Unarchive Order button next to the product, you will be able to examine all of your previously hidden orders and, if you want, return them to the main list.
Use Incognito Mode When Browsing Mobile Legends
You’ve definitely noticed that when you browse Mobile Legends, the site retains your browsing history and suggests additional things based on your previous searches.
If you’re the only one who uses your account, this can be useful. However, if you use a shared account to make orders or other private purchases, your browser history will reveal your secret to anybody who logs in.
Using an incognito or private browser window is one of the simplest ways to hide your browsing. There is nothing you do that will be saved in this manner.
However, if you’ve already accumulated browsing history on Mobile Legends, there is still a way to clear your data:
How to Delete Mobile Legends Search History
- Go to the Mobile Legends and sign in using your account information.
- In the top left corner of your screen, select Browsing History.
- To remove a specific item from your browser history, select “remove from view” beneath the product.
- Alternatively, select the Manage History menu and click Remove all things from view to erase the entire list.
- Put the slider next to “Turn Browsing History on/off” in the off position if you don’t want the Mobile Legends to collect your browsing history.
Meanwhile, not until now, there hasn’t been a way to check the total spent on Mobile Legends, but there is a workaround on how to find how much has been spent
You can know how much you have spent on Mobile Legends from the purchase history tab when you sign in to your account.
How to Know How Much You Spent on Mobile Legends
Click on the purchase history to see all your completed payment. You can add the amount together, that is the amount you’ve spent on your Mobile Legends purchases.
You can find out how much money you’ve spent on Mobile Legends when you:
1. Navigate to your purchase history.
2. Click on order history to see your completed transactions.
3. You’ll see details of your purchases including their prices. From here you can calculate the amount you have spent.
That’s it on how to delete or hide purchase history on Mobile Legends from those who share the same account or device with you.