Free Fire is a multiplayer battle-royale title especially made for mobile devices in which players drop into various maps to and battle in a survival-of-the-fittest battlefield. The game is extremely popular for its mobile fan base and the players are always looking for ways to enjoy this game wherever they can.
For those Free Fire enthusiasts who want to enjoy the game on PC or laptops, follow these steps to easily play Free Fire with computer peripherals.
Players can simply play any mobile game on their PC using emulators. One of those emulators is known as Bluestacks and it is the simplest and probably the best emulator option for any game. Here is how you can install Free Fire on Pc using bluestacks:
- Visit the Bluestacks website and download the client.
- After installation, search for Free Fire and install the game.
- Sign in to your Google ID to complete the installation.
- Once the game is installed, fire it up and get ready to play.
With an emulator, the players can set up custom keyboard bindings and play on much higher FPS if their phone isn’t capable of delivering the highest graphics the game has to offer. Although there is no official confirmation that Free Fire emulator lobbies are completely separate, it is safe to assume that they are.
If the game was being played cross-platform, there would have been a ruckus among the community which does not seems to be the case for this game.
By following the simple steps given above, you can easily install the game on your PC. The game is originally meant to be a mobile game and hence can be enjoyed to the fullest on the mobile itself. We do not intend to promote the use of emulators and suggest to play the game on mobile itself if possible.
Also Read –
- Apex Legends 1.87 Update Patch Notes: What’s New?
- Valorant Community Battlepass: All You Need To Know
- There Won’t Be a New Agent or Map in Valorant Episode 4 Act 2 – Riot Confirms
- Valorant Champions Tour 2022 Masters and Champions Slot Distributions Revealed
- Twitch Streamer Asmongold Stole Bag of Masks From Hospital