The Indonesian squad, First Raiders Bravo has won the Free Fire World Series 2021 Singapore Play-ins stage. With this win, the team has qualified for the FFWS 2021 Singapore finals which are scheduled to be held on 30th May 2021.
A total of 9 teams participated in the Play-ins stage which acted as the seeding event for the teams to qualify for the finals. Here is the list of teams that participated in the Play-Ins stage.
- Singularity.Invincible ( Pro League CIS )
- DEA ( Arab League )
- vaiXourar ( Europe Pro League )
- LOUD ( Liga Brasileira de Free Fire )
- First Raiders Bravo ( Indonesia Masters )
- God’s Plan ( League Latinoamerica )
- Attack All Around ( Pro League Thailand )
- NEWGANK ( Singapore Championship )
- HQ Esports ( Arena of Survival )
The Play-ins stage was a one-day event where each team played a total of 6 matches. These matches decided the rankings based on the position and kill of the teams. The top 3 teams made their way through the finals. Besides First Raiders Bravo, Team Loud and HQ Esports qualified for the finals by finishing at the second and third positions respectively.
First Raiders Bravo scored a total of 94 points including the 44 kills followed by Team Loud with 86 points and HQ Esports with 83 points.
The finals of Free Fire World Series 2021 Singapore is scheduled to held on 30th May 2021 where the best teams around the world would compete for a massive prize pool of $2M. Here is the list of 12 teams that would be seen competing with each other.
- LGDS ( Taipai Spring Cup )
- VIP Esports ( Arab League )
- Silence ( Pro League CIS )
- Fluxo ( Liga Brasileira de Free Fire )
- Geek Fam ( MCP Majors )
- EVOS Esports ID ( Indonesia Masters )
- Team Aze ( League Latinoamerica )
- EVOS Esports TH ( Pro League Thailand )
- Burst The Sky ( Arena of Survival )
- First Raiders Bravo ( Play-ins )
- LOUD ( Play-ins )
- HQ Esports ( Play-ins )
Each team will play a total of 6 matches in the finals. While the winning team will get $500,000 from the prize pool and champions title.