As Apex Legends part ways with season 6 and with all the leak surrounding Season 7, the players can’t wait for November for the next season to kick in.
The new champion Horizon has established herself in the training grounds and is busy tasking players with her “Wee Experiment” mission. Players to go through the first mission are eligible for the second round of “A Wee Experiment” challenges where they activate the gravity lifts scattered around World’s Edge and Kings Canyon.
- 10 damage while in midair
- 10 knockdowns
- Outlive 120 opponents
Each of the missions above allows players to use one of the three pieces of the gravity lift keycard when the others remain unusable till completion.
Gravity lift locations in Kings Canyon
- Airbase, out in the open in the northern section of the landmark
- Artillery Battery, in the north-most section, just outside of the indoor area
- Artillery Battery, south of Artillery, near the small outside building
- North Watchtower, at ground-level on the southeast side of the tower
- Repulsor Station, Inside the wall at the west-most side
- The Cage, just north of western side central cage building
Gravity life locations in World’s Edge
- Fragment West, next to the multi-layer open building on the west side
- Fragment West, southwest corner of the most northwest building
- Refinery, inside the central part of the largest building
- Skyhook, just south of the building with the respawn beacon
- Sorting Factory, inside the central part of the biggest building
- Train Yard, at ground-level, near where the replicator spawns when it’s present
Upon interacting with the gravity lifts they project a beacon upwards. The beam allows players to bounce upwards and get a quick overview of creeping enemies as well as to reach a high ground which gives a positional advantage to the players.