Rockstar’s two popular AAA titles, GTA and Red Dead frequently come up with new in-game cosmetics, loots, bonus XP, and much more. You can’t just ignore those alluring deals if you love to play either GTA Online or Red Dead Online.
Moreover, you can get more exclusive deals just by linking your Amazon Prime Gaming account with your Social Club account. Every month you will receive in-game rewards along with enticing offers.
Follow this step-by-step guide to link your Prime Gaming with your Social Club account.
How to link Prime Gaming and Social Club accounts?
- Click here and sign-in with your Social Club account.
- It will redirect to a page where your Rockstar username will be visible.
- After that, sign-in to your Amazon Prime account.
- Once you are done, it will redirect you to the same page showing signed-in using both your Social Club and Amazon Prime account.
- Then you have to link the game you play between GTA Online and Red Dead Online.
- Completing these steps successfully will show green checkmarks next to all those steps.
- Just click on the “Claim Now” button located at the bottom of that page and enjoy your in-game rewards.
Notes: You will receive an in-game notification after linking your accounts successfully. It may take up to 48 hours. Some rewards may take up to 10 days to become available.
Recommended | GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas to be remastered soon