The Genshin Impact 2.8 patch has brought with it a plethora of new content to the open-world action RPG by miHoYo. One of these additions that has managed to garner the attention of many avid fans out there is the new Fischl outfit that was added to the game in the latest Genshin Impact update.
Players can choose to participate in the new Summertime Odyssey event to have a shot at obtaining the new Fischl skin for free. The outfit can also be obtained by participating in Resonating Visions events where players will have to collect Phantasmal Conches to be able to get various rewards including the new Fischl skin and Primogems among others.
On the first day of the event, players are limited to collecting 8 out of 16 Phantasmal Conches in Genshin Impact. However, players will be able to collect more Phantasmal Conches in the upcoming days.
The event is set to continue till the end of Genshin Impact 2.8 patch, so players should have no difficulties collecting all the Conches that they need for the event.
Here are the various rewards that you can obtain by participating in the Resonating Visions event in Genshin Impact:
- 4 Conches: 80 Primogems, 40K Mora, and 4 Guide to Freedom
- 8 Conches: 80 Primogems, 40K Mora, and 4 Guide to Resistance
- 12 Conches: 80 Primogems, 40K Mora, and 4 Guide to Ballad
- 16 Conches: 80 Primogems, 40K Mora, 4 Hero’s Wit, and Fischl’s “Ein Immernachtstraum” attire
- 20 Conches: 40K Mora, 8 Hero’s Wit, and 8 Mystic Enhancement Ores
Genshin Impact is an open-world action RPG developed and published by miHoYo in September 2020. The title is currently available to play on PC, PlayStation 4 & 5, Android, and iOS devices.