Apart from Primogems and Mora, the new Lost Riches event of the popular RPG game Genshin Impact lets you unlock a pet for free. During the event, only one pet can be claimed among the three pets. Keep reading this article to know how to get a free pet in Genshin Impact.
How to get a free pet in Genshin Impact?
- In the Stone Gate area, talk to Ulman and check the event info.
- On the event page, check the treasure map location in the Ulman’s Treasure book.
- Go to the buried treasure location that is indicated on the map.
- Once you go near the treasure, it will start to glow.
- Then you will be gifted iron coins.
- Once you locate all the 14 treasures, you will be able to pick one of those Mini Seelie pets: Dayflower, Rose, and Curcuma.
Note: You need to be at least Adventure Rank 20 or above to claim the free pet. Moreover, you have to complete the “The Outlander Who Caught the Wind” quest as well.
Also Read | Is it Possible to Play Genshin Impact Offline?