- Advertisement -
Apart from new quests and materials there are a lot of new things you can do in the latest Genshin Impact update. One of them is getting butter. Here is how you can get butter in Genshin Impact.
How to get butter in Genshin Impact?
- To get butter you need to process milk using the Adepti Seeker’s stove.
- Go to “Mondstadt General Goods” and the “Second Life” shop to buy milk. (You can buy a maximum of 200 bottles including both shops)
- Once you get the milk, go to a cooking pot or the Adepti Seeker’s stove.
- Then go to the processing tab and click on the Butter icon.
- If it becomes grey, then you don’t have enough ingredients.
- If you have then click on the ingredient and select how many you want to be processed.
- After 5 minutes the process will complete and you will get the butter.