Microsoft has just announced the next wave of new titles joining the Xbox Game Pass library throughout May. This month Microsoft has added 9 games including some AAA games.
Starting in May, game pass subscribers will get access to Dragon Quest Builders 2, FIFA 21, Outlast 2, Steep, Red Dead Online, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster, Just Cause 4: Reloaded, Psychonauts, and Remnant: From the Ashes. Other than Fifa 21, which requires an EA Play subscription (included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate), subscribers will be able to access games directly from the game pass library.
Here’s the full list
- Dragon Quest Builders 2 (console and PC) — May 4
- FIFA 21 (EA Play required; console, cloud, and PC) — May 6
- Steep (cloud and console) — May 6
- Outlast 2 (console, cloud, and PC) ) — May 6
- Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster (console and PC) — May 13
- Just Cause 4: Reloaded (cloud, console, and PC) — May 13
- Pyschonauts (cloud, console, and PC) — May 13
- Red Dead Online (cloud and console) — May 13
- Remnant: From the Ashes (PC) — May 13
While Fifa 21 and Red Dead Online top the list of games coming to the game pass, other games like Remnant: From the Ashes, Outlast 2, Just Cause 4, and Final Fantasy 10/10-2 HD Remaster are some games that everyone should definitely try out.
Every month just as games get added, some games also leave the game pass library. Starting May 15th, 6 titles will leave the game pass library.
Leaving Xbox Game Pass May 15
- Alan Wake (Console and PC)
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 (PC)
- Dungeon of the Endless (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy IX (Console and PC)
- Hotline Miami (PC)
- Plebby Quest: The Crusades (PC)
Recommended | How to report someone who is getting boosted in CSGO?