Valorant Episode 6 Act III is nearing its conclusion, and the highly anticipated patch update 6.10 brings along a range of exciting quality-of-life improvements. In this article, we will delve into the details of the upcoming patch and explore the notable changes it introduces.
Valorant Update 6.10: Brimstone Buffs and Reyna Enhancements
The forthcoming Valorant update 6.10 primarily focuses on enhancing the overall gameplay experience through quality-of-life adjustments. However, it also includes some significant improvements for two agents: Reyna and Brimstone. Let’s take a closer look at the changes coming with update 6.10 in Valorant.
Reyna’s Voiceover Additions
One of the notable updates in this patch involves the addition of new voice lines for Reyna, allowing her to interact more effectively with three other agents: Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O. These voiceover additions strengthen her relationships with both existing and new agents, adding depth and immersion to the game.
Brimstone, another agent in Valorant, receives some much-needed buffs in update 6.10. These adjustments aim to restore Brimstone to his former glory before the changes introduced in update 6.08. Specifically, the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles has been adjusted to match their original size before the aforementioned update. Additionally, the mouse cursor displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), as well as Omen’s From the Shadows (X), has been removed.
- Updated the size of Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X) targeting reticles so that they match their size before the update that shipped in patch 6.08.
- Removed the mouse cursor that was displayed on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E) and Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X).
- Updated Fade’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Updated Harbor’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Updated some Agent portraits to be higher resolution.
- Improved the hitbox on KAY/O’s ZERO/Point (E) so shooting the handle of the knife destroys it.
- Regularly review Agent voiceovers to deepen, improve, and refresh their in-game dialogue. Also added new lines for Reyna to develop her relationships with new and existing Agents.
- Added new Reyna Voiceover Lines and interaction lines with Gekko, Chamber, and KAY/O.
The RGX 11z Pro EP 4 Gun Buddy and Oni EP 6 Gun Buddy now have the variant shift feature on their corresponding older bundles. You can now put your RGX EP 4 Gun Buddy on your Vandal and it shifts its color just like it does in the Phantom.
- Fixed an issue where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) would min flash you if you were outside of its conal range of effect.
- Fixed the issue that was causing a slight delay between sources of concussion hitting you and the actual effects of the debuff being applied.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo would sometimes not have a weapon equipped.
- The weapon that Yoru’s Fakeout (C) echo equips should now use a more accurate weapons skin.
- Fixed the bug where Killjoy’s Turrent (E) aims at the ground.
Gameplay system updates
- Updated fonts to fix missing character glyphs that occur in some languages.
- Fixed a rare issue where you can see ghost enemies when they’ve entered the line of sight.
- Fixed an issue where under certain conditions, you can continue to defuse the Spike out of the line of sight.
- The Spray Wheel can be called in the Range, however, you can’t spray in the Range. You’ve never been able to spray in the Range, so this isn’t a change, but the wheel is sending mixed signals. Riot promised to fix this issue in a future patch.
- In Arabic, there’s a slight overlap between the Spray Title and the “Pre/Post Round” Informational text on the Spray Screen.
- Zooming in on Sprays in the Collections tab puts the Spray over the Title text instead of behind it like it was in the previous Collections page.
- Spray Wheel instructional text in the Collections tab doesn’t indicate your current keybinds. This will be fixed in the future, as promised by the developers.
Stay up to date with the latest news in gaming and esports by signing up for early access to TalkEsport’s Mobile App. Follow us on Twitter and Google News to ensure you never miss out on the exciting updates.