Valorant is very well received by the gaming community right from its announced and closed beta testing. The game enjoyed fame in its very early stages and the developers quickly launched its global versions after a few months of testing. For a game that is newly built from scratch, there are bound to be some corners left unchecked.
Such small corners can become a big upset for the players. Riot games are actually very active in maintaining their servers but still, some issues slip by. Code 31 error is a similar problem that must be occurring due to some small issues in the game.
If you sat down to enter the realms of Valorant but could not do so, because of some random error message, don’t worry. Here are simple troubleshooting steps that may help you get back into Valorant and play to your heart’s content. The following list contains very basic yet effective solutions for fixing your game:
- Close your Valorant application and try restarting for a few times.
- Restart your PC and check if the issue is resolved.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Valorant application from its official website.
- Check this list and try to find a possible solution.
- After trying all these basic issues, if the problem is still there, you can try later after some hours to check if the issue is resolved.
- Another way to address the issue is to issue a ticket on the Valorant Support website through which you may get required help from the developers.