Valorant patch 6.01 is here, and it has added Lotus to the official map pool for Unrated and Competitive game modes. The newly-introduced Valorant map has also received an important change, which has been revealed by the devs in the official patch notes of the new Valorant update.
Another notable change that Valorant patch 6.01 has brought to the shooter is the removal of the ‘Replication’ game mode. The Lotus-only queue has also been removed from the game.
The primary change Lotus has received is the reduction in volume for the rotating doors. Once the update has been shipped, the rotating doors near the bombsites will be much quieter when rotating. In addition to these changes, the 6.01 patch for Valorant focuses on important bug fixes and addressing map exploits on the new map Lotus.
Valorant 6.01 Patch Notes:
1) Map Updates
- The volume for the rotating doors has been reduced while rotating.
- The Lotus-only queue has been removed.
- Lotus will now be included in the map rotation for Unrated and Competitive.
2) Mode Updates
- Replication has been removed from
- Although the Valorant developers are shelving Replication temporarily, it is still available via the custom game option.
3) Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the third-person flashed visual indicator on an Agent’s head wasn’t in sync with the actual flash duration. (i.e. Omen’s Paranoia [Q], Phoenix’s Curveball [Q]).
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would be invisible and attempting to equip the Spike would fail after changing from Defender to Attacker in a Custom Game and picking up the Spike.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to plant the Spike after reconnecting to a match where they died while disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that, while using the Marshall, prevented full reloading between shots if auto-scoping is enabled.
There are several bug fixes for Lotus.
- The boost exploits in the back of B Site have been removed.
- Players can no longer get themselves stuck in the rotating doors (we’re pretty sure anyway, let us know if you find a way—also, you’re all very creative!)
- Breach can now use abilities on both rotating doors.
- The destructible door located at A Link now has working vision cones.
- The Spike can no longer get lost in the back of A Site. Fixed a broken Spike plant spot on A Site.