Say no more! Your chance to work at world’s leading publisher might come true. Riot Games, the developer of Valorant, League of Legends and other legendary titles has a seat vacant. Country Manager, India.
The job responsibilities appear to be very powerful and challenging considering the growth of esports in the region. As the application says, the candidate should be a ‘strong player and culturally empathetic” with an immersive focus on Mobile Gaming Market.
The full roles & responsibility of the applicant is below:
- Build Riot’s India game publishing organization and ensure that it delivers player value in an efficient way
- Oversee strategies focused on monetization, payment methods operations and optimization, eCommerce, and develop B2B strategic alliances
- Help prioritize marketing spend across India.
- Lead the ongoing development of Riot’s strategic and commercial partnerships across India
- Build and develop a high-performance team with a focus on Publishing and Business Development
- Manage the development of strategic initiatives on critical areas of focus that could accelerate and further diversify our growth
- Identify and execute business partnerships by engaging and managing third-party agencies or direct relationships.
- Create a network of partners who share Riot’s philosophy in “Player Experience First” and who can help us deliver authentic experiences to our players
- Create leads for commercial execution on sponsorship deals from sourcing, structuring, and closing through campaign implementation and partner retention
- In alignment with the senior leadership team, create the strategic vision for Riot in India. Execute high impact initiatives and projects that may include new ecosystem product development, Esports development, branding and advertising, community engagement, local content creation, press relations, etc
- Prioritize effectively and leverage relationships with internal Riot teams and stakeholders. Be the face and voice of Riot India, representing us with player communities, the media, government, and trade associations
- Be responsible for compliance and regulatory requirements of the local authorities to gaming companies and Riot Games
- Take responsibility for Riot’s P&L, managing complex business decisions around cost
- Lead by example, promote Riot’s culture and drive cultural alignment within Riot
- 8+ years of work experience in publishing or marketing within the video game or entertainment industry
- 3+ years of Business Development and or general management experience
- Direct P&L Ownership
- Experience driving strong business results through strategy
- A deep understanding of the mobile games market in India
- Experience achieving excellent results collaborating with other teams across the globe
- Languages: English, Hindi [business proficiency]