Ubisoft on their website have announced a brand new prospect named “Siege Champions program”. The latter aims to bring the community all together comprising content creators, cosplayers, and those who leave no stone unturned when it comes to building the same.
The Game Developer’s famous FPS title Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege was released globally on various platforms like Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on the 1st of December 2015. Announced at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2014, it received four nominations at the Game Critics Awards. The title did receive an overall positive rating from across the player-base, with all of the appraisal mostly centered on the game’s tactical play and approach.
The highly anticipated Siege Champions Program will help Ubisoft support and celebrate their community, backed by the leaders of the latter. This program will be inculcated across the globe, to be managed by Ubisoft’s regional headquarters.
ASPECTS included in the Siege Champions Program:
The Siege Champions Program is made up of three different clusters of Community Leaders:
- Content Creators: Streamers and videographers, we’ll give you information on what’s coming up in the game to help you produce your community content.
- Fan Artists & Cosplayers: Fan artists and cosplayers, we’ll share guides and art assets with you so you can focus on channeling your passion and sharing your creations with the community.
- Community Builders: Community-centered platform admins, we’ll share information and assets with you to help you animate your community channels.
- Membership to the Siege Champions Program is invite-only. Community Leaders are selected based on their contributions, meaningful discussions, content creation, and more.
- All Siege Champions Program members must be over the age of 18 and may not have broken Ubisoft’s Code of Conduct.
Also Read | Rainbow Six Siege reaches 70 million players