Fortnite Season 5 is now onto week 3 and with a new week comes new challenges. Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 is live now and with that let’s take a look at all of the new challenges and how to complete them.
Fortnite Season 5 Week 3 Quests:
- Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (500)
- Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (200)
- Destroy Toilets (3)
- Loot Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (7)
- Eliminations with Rare Weapons or greater (3)
- Eliminations while in a vehicle (1)
- Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (7)
Like before, the Epic quest can be completed at any time. Most of these quests are simple and can be completed in less than a day. Team Rumble as always is the most effective way to finish these challenges and for the toilets, plenty can be found at Flush Factory in the South.
The timed Legendary challenge this week is easier than week 2 and only requires players to eliminate 15 opponents while riding in a vehicle, which can be done easily with the X-4 Stormwing in the game.
Unlike last week, Epic didn’t ask players to hunt for some specific items or clues around the map this week, making week 3 easier. But that doesn’t mean Epic will be giving out easy challenges for the remainder of the season, so you have to keep up with the weekly grind to get rewarded.
Also Read | Fortnite World Cup 2021 has been canceled