CSGO is the world’s most prominent and well-known First Person Shooter (FPS) game. It is most widely played on PC but it has Console versions as well. With Steam Deck on the horizon of release, Valve has also been working on optimization so that the game runs well on its own console.
With such popularity and demand, it is natural that a lot of new players would like to get on the hype train and try the game out. Unblocked Games WTF is a website hosted on Google Sites. The site basically develops HTML5 based flash games that can be played on browsers like Miniclip games. Surprisingly, an HTML5 version of the popular FPS, Counter-Strike, or CSGO is also available on Unblocked Games WTF. Other games such as Fortnite and COD are also available on Unblocked games WTF.
Here is how to play CSGO on Unblocked Games WTF:
HOW TO PLAY FORTNITE ON UNBLOCKED GAMES WTF?
- Click here to open the website.
- You will see a box with “Click to play now”.
- After the Anrgy Gamez logo loads, click on Play.
- After clicking play, the game will ask you to create your profile.
- Once the player creates a profile, they can do various things in game.
- They can visit workshop for weapon upgrades and visit angrygamezz’s twitch channel.
- To play CSGO unblocked, players can either join an existing room or create their own room. The rooms can be public or private.
CSGO unblocked allows for different game modes such as FFA, TDM, or the Normal game mode. It also features a Battle Royale mode, just like Danger Zone in CSGO. CSGO Unblocked also features all the Classic CSGO maps such as DUST2, Italy, Aztec, Inferno, Train, and Nuke.
Much like CSGO, CSGO Unblocked also has a case opening feature that allows players to open cases and get flashy skins. A $1.00 key is required to open a case. When a player creates a new user profile, they will get $1.00 in their account by default, allowing for one free case opening.