Recently, Activision released a new game ‘Vanguard’ under the Call of Duty franchise. It is the eighteenth installment in the overall Call of Duty series developed by Sledgehammer Games and published by Activision. The game’s trailer got released and got positive reviews from the gamers. More details on PC preloading, file size requirements, and specs for minimum, recommended, competitive, and Ultra 4K play also got released by the publishers.
All players who pre-purchased the game digitally on Battle.net can preload the title so they’re ready to play the moment the game goes live.
Preloading for PC began on November 2 at 10 AM PT. If you purchased a digital version of the game but it does not download during the preload period, find Vanguard under “Partner Games” in the Battle.net Launcher and follow the prompts to begin the download.
- Minimum: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: Windows 10 64-bit (latest update) or Windows 11 64-bit (latest update)
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4340 or AMD FX-6300
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- Competitive: Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X
- Ultra 4K: Intel Core i9-9900K or AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
- Minimum: 8 GB
- Recommended: 12 GB
- Competitive/Ultra 4K: 16 GB
- Minimum: 36 GB at launch (Multiplayer and Zombies only)
- Recommended/Competitive/Ultra 4K: 61 GB at launch
Hi-Rez Assets Cache
- Minimum/Recommended/Competitive: Up to 32 GB
- Ultra 4K: Up to 64 GB
- Hi-Rez Assets Cache is optional disk space that can be used to stream high resolution assets. That option can be turned off in the game’s settings.
- Minimum: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 580
- Competitive: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070/RTX 3060 Ti or AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
- Ultra 4K: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
- Minimum: 2 GB
- Recommended: 4 GB
- Competitive: 8 GB
- Ultra 4K: 10 GB
Recommended Drivers of NVIDIA/AMD
- NVIDIA: 472.12
- AMD: 21.9.1