Be it any game of some random genre like first-person shooters or Battle Royale, players would still tend to customize their weapons or the character with the aesthetic textures available in-game from the market. Lately, bundles i.e. the cosmetic items have lured a majority of the Battle Royale players to Garena‘s Free fire which indeed provides its community with dozens of skins, player models via community events like the ongoing treasure vault event and of course from the market.
In Free Fire, players either tend to get the aesthetic items via the in-game currency ie the diamonds, or via the redeemable codes. Yes, you read it correctly. Free Fire codes enable the player to get miscellaneous cosmetic content within the game. Though they won’t be up for long, these codes have limited validity and must be redeemed before the time runs out.
How to use the Free Fire codes?
- First, get to Garena’s official website which you can do by clicking here.
- Upon opening Garena’s website, you would be prompted to login into your Free Fire account via Facebook / Google / Huawei / VK.
- Once you have logged in, you would be asked to enter the code and do the same by entering your alphanumeric code earlier provided by Free Fire.
- Hit the Confirm Button. You would be again prompted to press ‘OK’ for further information about the rewards acquired.
- Do check your linked email to get the details about the code you just redeemed and expect the items to be credited into your game account within 24 hours.
Please note: Guest accounts would be ineffective if you’re trying to redeem a Free Fire code. If you are getting the codes from a third-party company, do make sure the code belongs to your region of residence as some codes won’t work because they belong to some other province.