A huge collaboration has taken place between two giants of the gaming industry, namely Microsoft and Riot Games where we will be getting 5 of the biggest games from the latter included in the Xbox Game Pass.
In recent times, we have seen gamers incline toward the subscription model and move away from investing large sums of money in games. For obvious reasons, the subscription model is more economical for gamers while giving companies enough room to make a profit. More and more companies are bringing a subscription-based model following the massive success of the Xbox Game Pass.
League of Legends, Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and VALORANT is coming to the massively growing Game Pass service, the companies announced today. Said games are crown jewels for Riot Games and are mostly free on other platforms but somehow they have managed to bring all of it under one umbrella namely the Xbox Game Pass.
To secure Riot’s services on Xbox Game Pass, make sure you have the accounts linked. Once they are linked, you can enjoy premium services on the 5 games that Riot has chosen to include with the game pass. However, added purchases will be required in some games to access the premium agents or items.
How to Link Riot Games and Xbox Game Pass Account
- Step 1: Goto Xbox Social Login Page and Sign In With Your Account.
- Step 2: Share Your Profile Information With Riot Games.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to riot games login page.
- Step 4: Sign In With Riot Games Account To Connect With Your Xbox Account.
Riot Games and Xbox accounts Link Rewards:
- League of Legends (PC) – Masterwork Chest and Key
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (Mobile) – Random Emote Chest
- Legends of Runeterra (PC & Mobile) – Prismatic Chest
- Teamfight Tactics (PC & Mobile) – Little Legend Rare Egg
- VALORANT (PC) – Pocket Sage Buddy
Do note that you will need an Xbox Game Pass for PC or the ultimate Xbox Game Pass. Most of the games are free to play but pairing the game with the Xbox Game Pass will unlock added benefits for the gamers.