After PUBG Mobile got banned in India, Free Fire got a lot of popularity. Numerous PUBG Mobile players have shifted to Free Fire. Moreover, the developers also provide a lot of updates regularly to make a better gaming experience. In this article, we are going to describe how to get Free Fire Jigsaw Code.
On 7th December, a new Free Fire update named “The Rise of Chrono” is going to be released by Garena. Before that, Garena has launched an in-game event named “Guess the Ambassador” that is going to end on 6th December.
By participating in the event, you can earn a lot of in-game rewards from the main event as well as a sub-event named “Jigsaw Event”.
How to get Free Fire Jigsaw Code
Follow these steps to get Jigsaw Code In Free Fire –
- Launch Free Fire and go to the Events tab.
- Then click on the “Guess the Ambassador” tab.
- After that, click on “Go To” and you will be redirected to a new page.
- Once you are done, you will 1 of the 5 Jigsaws randomly.
- If you want to collect the remaining Jigsaws, get the Jigsaw codes from your friend. Free Fire’s official social media accounts also got some Free Fire Jigsaw codes.
- Once you are done with collecting all the Jigsaws, your Answer Bar will be unlocked.
- In the Answer Box, only 1 answer is allowed.
- You can answer 8 more times by sharing the website.
- On 7th December, the correct answer will be revealed.
Who Is Free Fire Ambassador?
Free Fire is expected to announce a new partnership deal with a global superstar on 7th December 2020. To date, many teasers have already hinted that the famous Juventus forward, Cristiano Ronaldo, might be the new Free Fire ambassador and is expected to come to the game as a new character ‘Chrono’.
Players can win exclusive rewards by simply entering the code “Cristiano Ronaldo” on the ‘Guess The Ambassador’ screen.