Fortnite is quite famous for doing partnerships with big brands and personalities to bring them in-game. This time Fortnite has partnered with the luxury fashion brand Balenciaga for in-game as well as physical outfits.
Emily Levy, Senior Manager of Partnerships at Epic Games said in an interview with Hypebeast,
Demna Gvasalia, artistic director at Balenciaga said,
Fortnite Balenciaga in-game cosmetics
Even though there are only a few physical outfits available in the Balenciaga store, there are a lot of in-game items which you can get in Fortnite. Let’s check it out.
Fortnite Balenciaga outfits
- Unchained Ramirez Outfit: She’s coming in haute.
- Shady Doggo Outfit: Who’s a stylish boy?
- Fashion Banshee Outfit: Battle Bus prepped. Runway ready.
- Game Knight Outfit: So retro you can call it a renaissance.
Fortnite Balenciaga back blings
- Logo Lugger Back Bling: Allover prints are in right now.
- Skate Pocket Duffle Back Bling: Perfect for holding both stuff AND things.
- Everyday Sleekpack Back Bling: High fashion. Low profile.
- Camo Carrier Back Bling: Where’d I leave that backpack?
Fortnite Balenciaga pickaxe, glider, wrap, emote
- Speed Sneaker Pickaxe: Who says you can’t use a sneaker as a Pickaxe?
- Parasail Purse Glider: We left a lip balm in there for you.
- Signature Look Wrap: Add some texture to your textures.
- The Look Emote: Strike a pose.
Fortnite Balenciaga Sprays
- Fashion Doggo Spray
- Knight Looks Spray
How to get Fortnite Balenciaga in-game items?
For now, only the Fortnite Balenciaga sprays are free for players to unlock.
According to Fortnite,