For those who are looking for an XP boost along with new in-game cosmetic items, upgrading battle pass by finishing weekly quests is the best way in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
For this week, Fortnite introduced Resistance Quests that you can complete to get in-game rewards. One of the quests is quite interesting where you have to cut power to control panels at Command Cavern.
Keep reading this article till the end to know how to cut power to Control Panels.
First of all, you need to find the three control panels at Command Cavern. Then you have to destroy it to cut the power. However, the control panels are located inside concealed rooms. Let’s find them out.
Control Panel Location 1
- Firstly, you have to enter the Command Cavern through the southern entrance.
- Go up using the staircase and enter the vent situated on the right wall.
- Start crawling through the vents to reach the concealed room.
Control Panel Location 2
- Come back to the Command Cavern entrance.
- Then go to the first door situated on the left side of the staircase.
- Once you enter the vent you will find the Control Panel along with some loot.
Control Panel Location 3
- From the center of the Command Cavern head towards the northwestern corner.
- Enter the underpass using the vault door.
- Then you have to enter the vent on your right side.
- After that, enter the second vent situated on the right side.
- There you will find the concealed room.
Once you destroy all three control panels, you will receive 23,000 XP.
Recommended | Fortnite announces season end event ‘Collision’