The Season 16 update of the insanely popular battle royale PUBG Mobile is finally here, and it brings with it a number of new additions to Tencent’s title. The update was shipped on November 17, 2020, at 2 am GMT, which translates to 6 pm Pacific Time.
In case you’re looking for ways to download the PUBG Mobile Korea Season 16 update, check here.
The PUBG Mobile Season 16 update won’t be available in either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. So how to download it, you ask? Simply follow these steps:
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of PUBG Mobile, which can be downloaded for free on the Play Store and App Store.
- Open the ‘PUBG Mobile’ app, and download the in-game update on the loading screen.
- The update should download automatically in a few seconds.
- Log in with your PUBGM account.
- Go to the RP section located on the right of your screen and start completing the missions to unlock various sorts of rewards.
That’s all you need to do to get your PUBGM updated to season 16. So what are you waiting for? Start grinding for the plethora of rewards that the game offers you in Season 16.