The PUBG Mobile Korea Season 16 update is finally here, and fans are looking for ways to download it on their phones. Released on November 17th at 2 am GMT, season 16 is based on the Metro Royale theme.
The PUBG Mobile Korea Season 16 update is not available in either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. So how do you download it? Follow these steps:
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of PUBG Mobile Korea, which can be downloaded for free on the Play Store and App Store.
- Open the ‘PUBG Mobile Korea’ app, and download the in-game update on the loading screen.
- The update should download automatically in a few seconds.
- Log in with your PUBGM account.
- Go to the RP section located on the right of your screen and start completing your missions to unlock the rewards.
PUBGM players can complete missions and challenges available in the Royale Pass section to level up their pass and unlock exclusive rewards.