The Valorant Champions Tour North America Last Chance Qualifier is just around the corner with an Instanbul Spot online. The tournament’s winner would be the last representative of NA, along with XSET and Optic Gaming.
Valorant VCT NA LCQ 2022 Teams:
- The Guard (Sayaplayer, Trent, JonahP, neT, Valyn)
- Shopify Rebellions (ex- Luminosity Gaming: TiGG, bdog, dazzle, mada, moose)
- Faze Clan (supamen, POISED, dicey, BABYBAY, flyuh)
- NRG esports (hazed, s0m, tex, eeiu, Ethan)
- 100 Thieves (Asuna, stellar, Will, Derrek, bang)
- Evil Geniuses (Boostio, C0M, Reformed, jawgemo, Apoth)
- Cloud9 Blue (Vanity, leaf, Xeppa, mitch, curry)
- Sentinels (Shazam, Dapr, Tenz, Shroud, Zellsis)
These eight teams would battle it out in a double elimination bracket tournament, with the top seed taking on the bottom seed in the first match of the LCQ, starting with Shroud’s comeback in the competitive scene against The Guard.
Only one of these eight teams would qualify for Istanbul and join Optic Gaming and XSET. Apart from being one of the most crucial tournaments, this also marks the comeback of Shroud and would surely be one of the most excited and watched tournaments for Valorant.
Valorant VCT NA LCQ 2022 Bracket:
All the matches start at 01:00 PM PT and would span for two weeks, with all the matches being Best of three with the exceptions of the lower finals and Grand finals which would be a best of five. All the matches would be online, and players would play them from their respective Bootcamp.
Valorant VCT NA LCQ 2022 Stream:
Along with the official streams, many watch parties are hosted by multiple people on stream for North America. All the watch parties are hosted on stream and will be very fun. Amongst others, Tarik is a crowd favourite, with his streams reaching 160k viewers during VCT Masters Copenhagen.
Stay tuned as we will bring you more on LCQs from other regions.