Developed by Ubisoft, the game released on December 3rd. Immortals Fenyx Rising is an action-adventure third-person video game about a Greek soldier named Fenyx who gets stranded on an island known as the Golden Isle. The story of the game is fun and the pace is good for players looking for a casual game to play that doesn’t require hours of grinding to progress.
Immortals Fenyx Rising has announced the update version 1.1.0. It is the first-ever update for the Immortals Fenyx Rising players. This update is going to bring a lot of new stuff including new DLCs, gameplay updates, graphics changes, and more.
The update is going to be available on all the platforms on January 14th at 9AM ET / 6AM PT / 14:00 UTC.
- Added support for the upcoming DLC content “A New God”
- Multiple localization fixes.
- Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Fixed the issue when (REDACTED) stops fighting you in the Zeus Throne region main story fight.
- [Photomode] Fixed multiple issues when having more than 50 photos.
- [Photomode] Friend photos are now prioritized on the map and correctly identified.
- Fixed an issue where gameplay elements disappear after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue where the Fenyx would get stuck after fast-traveling.
- Fixed an issue when the player would get stuck behind an invisible wall after looting a chest In dungeons.
- Fixed an issue where customizing the “Dodge” action button would affect the “Sprint” action button and vice-versa on a controller.
- Adjusted the “Look, No Hands” obtention to be only in vaults as described.
- Fixed the “Galewind” bow behavior to fit its first perk description.
- Visual Customization now stay applied when switching weapon or armor.
- Guided arrow can now be seen from farther away.
- [XBOX Series X] Fixed a save game corruption over very long play sessions.
- [PC] Multi-monitors and special aspect ratio UI fixes.
- [PC] Resolved the audio cut-off when leaving a menu or entering a cutscene.
- [PC] Locked Target Switch now works when using the mouse and keyboard control scheme.
- [PS5] Haptic Feedback added to various combat action