The second season of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2, and DMZ are now available. A whole new line of content is now available with five new weapons having swarmed the in-game armory.
Three of the above can be unlocked if you get the Season 2 battle pass, while the crossbow can be acquired once all seven Path of the Ronin Event Challengers are completed. It can also be directly bought from the store. However, a new bug has surfaced to acquire the Crossbow speedily. Below is a detailed explanation of how to acquire the Crossbow
Bugs, glitches, exploits, and other similar annoyances are inevitable in any gaming experience. It would appear that even AAA games are not immune to these “temporary features,” as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 has introduced a brand new one.
Here is how you speedily acquire the Crossbow in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 :
Before we proceed with the same, we at TalkEsport are not responsible if your account gets banned from the official game servers. We are reporting the bug/glitch and do not encourage you to exploit it as we encourage the players to get it the “legal way.”
- Backtrack to the screen which says “Call of Duty.”
- Hit A/X on your controller to start but then quickly hit B/Circle buttons, prompting you to retry your connection or go offline.
- Enter offline mode and enter local multiplayer.
- Go to the weapons menu and select the Crossbow from upon entering.
- Hold LT/L2 to draw up the weapon attachment screen. Now press and hold LT/L2 to save it as a blueprint.
- Now go online from the “Call of Duty” screen.
- Select Multiplayer or Warzone and Go to create a class. After doing the same, head over to the crossbow and press to hold LT/L2 until the gunsmith pulls up. Push B/Circle twice.
- There you go. You have now unlocked the Crossbow.
For more guides, make sure to follow TalkEsport on Google News.