Valorant Patch 6.11 has been released, introducing significant updates to Pearl, Chamber, and weapons pricing. This Valorant new patch notes marks a substantial shift in Agents and weapons, the first of its kind in over a month. With a massive buff to Chamber’s abilities, the Sentinel might make a triumphant return to the competitive meta. Additionally, the price of the Shorty has been doubled, impacting the cost-effectiveness of this close-quarters weapon.
Furthermore, Riot Games has implemented changes to Pearl’s B Site, enhancing its defensibility. These changes aim to improve the overall gameplay experience and strategic depth in Valorant’s highly competitive matches.
Valorant Patch 6.11: Full List of Changes
Agent Updates: Breach
- Rolling Thunder (X) warning visuals have been updated to provide a clearer edge to the ultimate’s area of effect.
Agent Updates: Chamber
- Rendezvous (E): Reduced weapon equip time after post-teleport lockout from 0.7s to 0s.
- Trademark (C): Disabled range increased from 4,000 to 5,000.
- Trademark (C): Trap arm speed reduced from 4s to 2s.
- Tour De Force (X): Firing rate increased by 15%.
Agent Updates: Viper
- Reduced fuel regeneration per second from 5% to 3.3%.
Agent Updates: Miscellaneous
- Yoru’s Fakeout (C) will now be visually affected when hit by Concussing abilities.
- Omen’s From the Shadows (X) voiceover line will come in quicker to increase your discernibility.
- Sova’s cape dynamics were redone and smoothed out.
- Some of the code related to the trajectory of grenade-like projectiles such as Sova’s Shock Bolt (Q) and Recon Bolt (E), and Brimstone’s Incendiary (Q), have been cleaned up.
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Combat Report now shows “Allies Dazed” in addition to “Enemies Dazed” for all Concuss abilities.
- Performance optimizations in Observer Mode when frequently switching between Agents who are using abilities.
- Tidying up font systems.
Map Updates: Pearl
- Adjusted the B Ramp Screen and removed the attacker cubby.
- Adjusted B Site Screen.
- Added a new cubby in B Hall.
- Widened the pillar on B Site.
Weapons Updates: Weapon Accuracy on Ascenders/Ziplines (Ropes)
- Ascender min spread on ropes increased to 65% of the walking spread.
- Walking and running spread on ropes increased to match the walking and running spread on ground.
Weapons Updates: Shorty
- Reserve ammo adjusted from 10 to 6.
- Price adjusted from 150 to 300.
- Damage at no fall-off adjusted from 12 to 11.
- Damage at first step fall-off (7 meters) adjusted from 8 to 6.
Weapons Updates: Frenzy
- Min spread increased from .45 to .65.
- Spread curve adjusted so maximum spread reached in 5 bullets instead of 6.
- Recoil pitch curve adjusted so maximum recoil will be reached in 5 bullets instead of 6.
Weapons Updates: Recoil Adjustments
Vertical recoil multiplier while running:
- Phantom: 1.5 to 1.8
- Spectre: 1.5 to 1.8
- Vandal: 1.5 to 1.8
- Frenzy: 1.25 to 1.5
Weapons Updates: Phantom/Vandal Ammo Reserve
- Phantom Reserve ammo adjusted from 90 to 60.
- Vandal Reserve ammo adjusted from 75 to 50.
Bug Fixes: Agents
- Fixed bug with Killjoy’s utility not fading back into stealth when recovering from a disabled state.
- Fixed Omen’s Shrouded Step (C) to not be interrupted if you’re Suppressed before teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where when Sage rotated her Barrier Orb (C) 90 degrees, she was blocked from placing the wall for .8 seconds. Now, Sage can place her wall immediately after rotating it 90 degrees.
Bug Fixes: Gameplay Systems
- Fixed Ability HUD overlapping in the Shooting Range when switching Agents.
- Fixed Kill Feed being out of order when one shot kills multiple players.
Bug Fixes: Social
- Fixed a bug where party groups in your friends list would sometimes be put in the wrong section. They’ll now always appear in the online section.
- Fixed a bug where push-to-talk wasn’t working when the Buy screen was open. Now you can talk while you shop.