The official patch notes of Valorant Episode 4 Act 1 have been revealed by Riot Games, and the upcoming patch is set to introduce a plethora of new content to the tactical shooter.
Alongside the highly anticipated new agent Neon, Valorant Episode 4 will also bring alongside it a new Battle Pass, competitive changes, map updates and more. If you’re looking to know more about what the next update will bring to the title, we have you covered.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Valorant Episode 4 Act 1 update.
Valorant Patch Notes 4.0: All Map Changes
- The double stack of cover at short A has been changed to remove a very powerful
- one-way smoke location that made the area a little too difficult for Attackers to approach.
- Sentinels will still be able to clog the space, but the new layout should open a few options for attackers pushing in.
- There’s also a small, new bench for a mix up when taking that first peek.
Also Read | Valorant Protocol 781 A Skin Bundle
- Increased the width of the A Main choke and removed 50/50s (where you must choose one of two locations an opponent may be located)
- Added a stack of two crates in cave
- Adjusted cover on the back of A Site and extended the pool to the far wall
- Adjusted curved wall in mid
- Added cover to the pillar on B Site, blocked off the back site with a new wall, and added a stack of crates to B Wall
- Door on B can no longer be reactivated until it is finished opening or closing
You Can Read About Other Changes and Full 4.0 Valorant Patch Notes By Clicking Here.