Recently, Tencent Games released the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update with various new features such as a new mode named mirror world, a new carry feature, and many more. The new update has also come with new improved graphics and collaboration with Riot’s highly-acclaimed animated series in the League of Legends universe, called Arcane.
To get your hands on these new and amazing features, the players need to update their game. The majority of the users will directly get the update on their Google play store but some may need to download APK files to update the game.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.7 on Android Devices?
Google Play Store Update
- Open Playstore and search for Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Refresh and click on update.
- Wait for the install to complete.
- The game will normally install and ready to play.
PUBG Mobile 1.7 update APK download link
The download links for both APK files are provided below:
- Small/Compact APK for PUBG Mobile 1.7 update: Click here (Size: 698 MB)
- Regular APK for PUBG Mobile 1.7 update: Click here (Size: 989MB)
The players need to ensure that they have sufficient storage space before they proceed with the download.
Steps to download from APK link
Step 1: The players need to download the required APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.7 update through the links provided above.
Step 2: They will need to enable the “Install from Unknown Source” setting and then install the APK of the game.
Step 3: Finally, once the game gets installed, players can open it and sign in using their accounts to enjoy the latest iteration.