PUBG Mobile recently launched its beta version 1.0 which includes the most anticipated Erangel 2.0 after it was announced in July last year. If you want to jump into the new landscape and explore it by yourself, you can download the beta version by the following simple steps.
- Click on this link.
- Simply download the game and you can enjoy the game
- If there is problem during downloading, clear browser cache and restart your browser and it will be solved
- Click on this link and install the app
- Go to Settings→General→Configuration and device→Trusted Certificates and enable it after installation.
- You can now run the third-party beta version on your iPhone devices.
- If there is any problem during installation, it is recommended to download the app through Safari browser over WiFi connection.
The new update brings in major UI changes along with some minor changes in Livik map along with addition of new weapon and changes in Cheer Park. This may be next big update that can be pushed globally.