Playground Games has recently unveiled the list of cars coming to the game with the upcoming series 3 update.
With the start of the new year 2022, Forza Horizon 5 kicked off with the start of Series 3. With every new Series, a number of cars are added to the game which includes various classics and modern cars. With no exception for Series 3, Playground Games is adding 12 new cars to the game including the vintage racing prototype 1966 Jaguar XJ13 to the modern 2018 Ferrari FXX-K EVO, fans of the game are in for a treat this new year.
Forza Horizon 5 Series 3 Cars:
- 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO: 25 points in the autumn season.
- 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 200 out of 266 total points in the season.
- Toyota Land Cruiser AT37: 45 points in the autumn season.
- Toyota Hilux AT38: 45 points in the winter season.
- Toyota Celica SS-I: 45 points in the summer season.
- 2016 Zenvo TS1: 120 out of 266 total points in the season.
- Vauxhall Lotus Carlton: 45 points in the spring season.
- 1966 Jaguar XJ13: VIP Car Pass perk. [January 6]
- 1993 Jaguar XJ220S TWR: VIP Car Pass perk. [January 13]
- 2018 Ferrari FXX-K EVO: VIP Car Pass perk [January 20]
- 2018 Audi TT RS: VIP Car Pass perk. [January 27]
- 2015 Jaguar XKR-S GT: 25 points in the spring season.
All these cars can be unlocked as rewards for festival playlists and 4 can be claimed from the Car Pass one by one over the next few days as they are released. Players who don’t own the Car Pass can purchase each of the 4 cars individually.
Along with the new cars, Playground Games is also adding new car horns that can be unlocked over the next four weeks: Gong, Fireworks, Tiger Roar, Cat Meow Mexican Traffic Light.