The organisers of the tournament, RFRSH Entertainment have revealed the maps for the round robin stages post the vetoes between the teams.
The tournament will kick off on Saturday and will see six teams battling it out to take home $125,000. The tournament will follow BO1 group stages and a BO3 Finals and the Blast Standoff as always.
The maps for the games are:
- MIBR vs. Natus Vincere |Nuke
- Astralis vs. Cloud9 | Inferno
- Liquid vs. FaZe | Nuke
- Cloud9 vs. Liquid | Overpass
- FaZe vs. MIBR | Mirage
- Astralis vs. Natus Vincere | Inferno
- Cloud9 vs. FaZe | Overpass
- Astralis vs. MIBR | Overpass
- Liquid vs. Natus Vincere | Inferno
- Astralis vs. Liquid | Overpass
- Cloud9 vs. MIBR | Cache
- FaZe vs. Natus Vincere | Overpass
- MIBR vs. Liquid | Overpass
- Cloud9 vs. Natus Vincere | Overpass
- Astralis vs. FaZe | Dust2
This time, the map picks showed a huge variation from the maps picked at BLAST Pro São Paulo. This time, the map pick is dominated by Overpass which will be played 7 times in the 15 games seen in the round robin stages. Popular maps such as Dust2, Cache and Train will be played only once each time. This event, will be the last time Cache will be played in the Active Duty Pool post the update which saw it being replaced by Vertigo.