With the BLAST Premier Fall Final event on the horizon, we will witness top partnered teams from across the globe lock horns in a bid to qualify for the Fall Final tournament organized by the event organizer, to start from November 24 onwards.
- Event : BLAST Premier Fall Final.
- Location : Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Venue : Royal Arena.
- Event Type : Offline.
- Event Format : Double Elimination.
- Start Date : November 24, 2021.
- End Date : November 28, 2021.
The BLAST Premier Fall Final will feature 6 teams from across three regions, Europe, North America and the CIS battling out for the top seed towards the the Blast Premier Fall Final : 2021 whereas the fate of the rest would be determined according to their rankings on the Global Leaderboard. A total prize pool of $425,000 USD has been set, with the winners to take away a lion’s share of $225,000 and will have a shot towards a direct qualification.
Below is the list of the six teams who will get into the contention with the match-ups having already been determined by BLAST.
- Natus Vincere
- FaZe Clan
- Team Vitality
- Team Liquid
- Ninjas In Pyjamas
- Ninjas In Pyjamas are set to debut with Patrick “es3tag” Hansen who recently replaced Linus “LNZ” Holtäng on the active roster following the team’s elimination from the PGL Major Stockholm.
- A new look Astralis featuring Kristian “k0nfig” Wienecke and Benjamin “blameF” Bremer will face the Ninjas in their opener post the departure of Peter “dupreeh” Rasmussen, Emil “Magisk” Reif and head coach Danny “zonic” Sørensen who have been rumored to join the ranks of Team Vitality.
- Amid multiple reports suggesting Team Vitality to shuffle their current roster, it is still unclear whether the French side would field their current lineup or make some last-minute changes.
As said, the matchups have already been revealed and are as follows:
|Match||Day & Date||Time|
|Team Vitality Vs Liquid||November 24||16:30 PM IST|
|Heroic Vs FaZe Clan||November 24||19:30 PM IST|
|Na’Vi vs BIG||November 24||22:30 PM IST|
|NiP Vs Astralis||November 25||1:30 AM IST|